Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I miss you

Blog!  I miss you.  I have many things to tell you, but can't seem to get all the way through a post lately.  I have a few half-posts, which maybe I'll just post and see if anyone can make sense of it!  At the moment, I'm stressing over whether my babysitter is going to come this afternoon when I have to go off and deliver all of my dinners on the porch.  If not, I'm screwed.  She super-secret texted me in the middle of the night asking if I still need her today!  Yes, I do.  That's why I said I need you every single Tuesday.  When I said that, I meant that I didn't want to have to confirm it every week.  Ay!  Will let you know how it all turns out!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger's being weird and not letting me comment... I'm trying again though!

    Dear Claire's Blog: I miss you too! It's one of my favorites! :)

    I need to try out dinners on the porch sometime! Your menus always look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your babysitter showed up - you don't need that stress!

    ReplyDelete