Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lucky girl!

Okay, I admit it, I don't usually like it when people tell me how "lucky" Ruby is.  I don't feel like she has been particularly lucky in the game of life thus far, being an orphan and all.  BUT, this child is now officially the best dressed girl in town, so I retract my previous statement and wholeheartedly agree that she is very, very lucky!  Yesterday, Matt's office in Greensboro threw a shower for Ruby - and she walked out with a wardrobe fit for a queen!  I'm pretty sure that she will never have to wear the same thing twice, which is good, because you know how the paparazzi can be so critical when you are caught doing that.  Anyway, it was great fun & Ruby had a fab time being the belle of the party - she is getting pretty comfortable in the spotlight!  Thanks ladies!

Ruby (with Stephanie) opening one of her many presents!



The spread was awesome!



Earlier in the week, Grandma and I took Ruby to Gus' school for show and tell, and we brought snacks. Ruby was not too into being the object of show and tell, but she did like the snacks - particularly the Oreos - as seen below!









2 comments:

  1. I am loving the yellow outfit!

    I emailed you about the care package to Genet...not sure if you got it. If it's a small package, then we have room!

    My email is robynmaner@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claire. Looks like you all are doing great. Can you believe the changes in the Ethiopian adoption process? I feel for those going through it...I am so glad our daughters are home with us!!! Hope to see you soon.
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete