Tuesday, March 2, 2010

well, the truth is ...

I am tired!  This is not the post I said I was going to write, because I don't have the mental facilities to write what I want to say at this point.  But it is, nonetheless, the truth.  We've had a long few days here.  Not necessarily bad, but just long and hard.  We are almost back on the right time schedule, but not quite, so we all wake up really early, and then I find myself falling into a semi-coma state after about 2 pm.  So that is not ideal, plus Gus is sick and needing lots of TLC, the cats both got spayed today, Ruby has some mysterious stomach pain (we think) and is fussing and crying more than normal, it's snowing again (so ready for Spring), and I can't seem to get the last few things from the trip put away.  Also, I've also been wearing the same clothes for two days (including sleeping in them), so that's sort of pathetic.
Anyway, here's hoping tomorrow is a bright new day here at the Giegengacks'!

2 comments:

  1. I felt this way yesterday evening & we have been home 3 weeks ;). Love, J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I'm so sorry! I hope everyone's back to "normal" soon!

    ReplyDelete