Saturday, January 8, 2011

So sorry, happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year's!!!

I'm coming back - really!  It's one of my new year's resolutions, and so far I'm 1 for 1, so I think the odds are good that I will make it back to the blogging world.  In my next post I will explain my absence and set forth a new blogging plan.  I think that I have maxed out on insightful posts about adopting - or at least as a main topic for this blog, so now I will move on.  Freeing and (hopefully) more interesting.  At the moment I'm making pizza (heating a premade one) for some kids who came to a party too late to get any food and started crying, so I only have 3 minutes left.  That seems to be sort of the way every day goes - 3 minutes is the most time I have before fluid is spilled or a timer goes off or we have to all get in the car to go somewhere "right now!!!"  But, I have missed writing and feel that there are new things to explore and opine on, so if you haven't totally given up, stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY! Can I tell you how excited I am to see you blogging again!!!

    ReplyDelete