Tuesday, February 2, 2010

11 Days to Go: Bad Weather Funk

The lovely snow that seemed so delightful when it came Friday night is now hanging around like an unwanted houseguest.  It's starting to make me crazy, mostly because I'm starting to think that the boys are going to be out of school from now until we leave next Friday.  There seems to be no effort to rid the streets of snow, and although we are able to drive around, apparently not everyone is, so no school.  Today I got the kids out of the house around 11, determined to check a few things off the list.   We trudged through Costco and Target before I called it quits, and the worst part is, I know I'll be back at both of those places before we go.  It's just impossible to get everything on your list when children are with you.  I did end up with quite a few things that were not on my list, thanks to the kids, and I figure that I would have come out better financially if I had paid a babysitter to stay with them while I shopped.

A bright spot upon returning home was a package from my friend Alyssa with these cute little numbers!


Pink is fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'll admit it - I'm a jealous of the pink and those shirts are too cute! Completely with you on the weather. Even when I go out, I'm feeling cooped up and the boys need to go to school. Maybe Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, I'm sure that by the time school re-opens, the children will be sick and have to stay home! Pink is fun! maybe there's a little girl in your future ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby is too cute! I love the pink shirts :)

    ReplyDelete