Thursday, February 4, 2010

9 Days to Go: Single Digits

So, not much time for blogging of late, because after my tragic post on Tuesday, Finn actually did have school on Wednesday and today, and Gus went for two hours today, so I've been frantically trying to get things done in those little windows of time.  Plus, Matt and I are really slaves to our TV schedules, and between American Idol and Lost, we are not getting much done at night.  Ever since we got TIVO a few years ago, we don't necessarily watch more TV, but I feel like we do have a lot of shows that we get into and hate to miss.  I won't even get into the amount of time Matt dedicates to watching the Eagles (and all NFL teams whose games might have even remote relevance to the Eagles).

So, you would think we would be full steam ahead getting ready for the trip, and I definitely am chipping away at it, but in some ways, life continues as normal over here.  I feel slightly suspended in time with all the snow & no school.  School has already been cancelled for Gus tomorrow, and Finn's likely will be too.  I think tomorrow I will post what I think I have left on my to do list, and then maybe that will make me actually start doing it.  Right now, though, bed so that I can behave nicely tomorrow and not be a total frantic maniac yelling at everyone while we're all snow-bound here at home!

1 comment:

  1. Hi from another NC family! My husband spends a great deal of time watching the Eagles, too! I just wanted to comment and say congratulations on being so close to your little girl! You'll be there before you know it!

    ReplyDelete