Friday, May 14, 2010

Update: Not Done ...

I wrote that post last night all tucked into bed and cosy.  At this moment (8:30 am), I am ready to scream at someone after spending 20 minutes tying a million little ties to reattach the crib bumper to Ruby's crib after I had to wash it (over a month ago) when she pooped in the crib and smeared it all over everything.  What is the deal with crib bumpers!!?  Why so many ties?  Can't they apply velcro technology to this product?  Does this make anyone else want to pull every hair on their head out?  So much for finding peace ...

Also, I head this author being interviewed on Fresh Air on NPR yesterday, and thought it would be interesting for the adoption crowd ...

Also, this is Gus at the end of his Spring Music performance at preschool being mobbed by all of his girlfriends.  Crazy cute!


1 comment:

  1. I told Mary Lowe how cute - you're hugging all your friends. She said no, we're all hugging Gus!

    ReplyDelete